COMPLEMENT CHANNELS IN CONTEXT (LIVE WEBINAR)
May 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
** EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL May 1st**
6 CEU units (NCCAOM #610 & CAB #1593 pending)
About the Course: The Complement channel system of acupuncture offers an extraordinary roadmap by which practitioners can see with clarity the progression of disease and how to begin reversing that process. However, without understanding the Complement channels in relationship to the Primary channels, and in the context of the system as a whole, they can be clinically confusing and even dangerous. This one-day livestream course will cover the following topics:
- Conception, Gestation, and the Development of the Constitution
- Disease Progression & Remission from Gall Bladder 20 to the Heart Zang
- The Shu (Antique) Points as a Syetm of Triage for Pathology Threatening the Interior
- Fundamentals of the Sinew, Luo, Divergent and Extraordinary Systems
- Overview of the Complement Channel System and Coordinated Responses to Pathology
This is the second course of the Classical Acupuncture Mentorship curriculum being offered in California.
About the Teacher: Sean Tuten, DOM has been a teacher of Chinese medicine for 16 years, both as a speaker throughout the United States, Europe and Australia, and as a former professor at Southwest Acupuncture College. In 2016 he founded the Classical Acupuncture Mentorship, a comprehensive training curriculum in the Complement channels of acupuncture, pulse diagnosis, and classical physiology. He currently maintains private practices in Santa Fe & Albuquerque NM.
More Information at www.acupuncturementorship.com
Refunds: 75% if requested before May 1st. None thereafter