Application: Part 2
We recommend that you review this list & gather the appropriate documents before beginning Part 2 of the application process. Some of these documents are required to be submitted with the application and others can be submitted before the beginning of the program. *=required with the application
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae*
- Government Issued ID*
- Documentation of Hepatitis B immunization/titer or waiver
- Documentation of TB testing within one year of enrollment.
- CPR Certification
Other items to be submitted outside of this application:
- Official college transcripts sent directly to AIMC Berkeley (via an electronic transcript service) from all schools attended previously. Due to shelter-in-place AIMC Admissions can only accept electronic transcripts. If for some reason this is not possible for the sending institution, please contact Admissions for advice and a plan of how to proceed. Paper transcripts may take up to two weeks additional processing time.
- Two recommendation letters that speak to your academic ability, professionalism, compassion, maturity, and ability to complete the Master’s, Dual Degree, or Doctorate Completion program and become a successful practitioner. Letters can be from professional, educational, or personal contacts
- Off-site internship application for Sutter Health Mission/Bernal or Benioff Children’s by the application date of each (must have LAc for children’s hospital)